For years I’ve used essential oils with my family. I use it to lift our moods, help us focus and soothe at night. It’s something I really enjoy and see wonderful results from, so it’s time I share my favorites with you all. *Drumroll please*….introducing Mothercraft Essentials blends! Continue reading “Introducing Mothercraft Essentials”
Here is a round-up of five of my favorites from this week:
- This sweater from Anthropologie. Yes, it’s 90 degrees out but I might just have to go back for it (and this one too).
- Adam Ellis’ Ghost Story. If you’ve been following my Instagram stories this week you may have seen my posts about the Dear David Twitter story. I’m obsessed. I’m freaked. And I vow to never read his updates in the dark alone ever again.
- What’s Your Mom Schedule? Love this post from Tubby Todd. When I was in the thick of it with a newborn I always wondered what others were doing.
- My BFF/cousin just had a baby! She’s across the country so I’m sending her some goodies from my favorite Clary Collection. Can’t wait to meet sweet Drew Clementine.
- This is the best thing to happen to Instagram in a long time.
Have a good weekend!
I’ve been meaning to share photos of Jude’s completed nursery with you for months now! It’s my favorite room in the house and I’d like to think that Jude feels the same way since he started to sleep better once we moved him into his own room around four-months-old.
We didn’t give Jude his own room right away for a few reasons – the biggest being that we were losing our office and guest room. When the time finally came for Jude to have him own room we were more than ready to get moving!