Modern Essentials & Mimosas Event at Half Pint Shop
Calling all modern mamas – Half Pint Shop is hosting a chill morning just for you!
Join Lady Berman Jewelry, Clean Beauty with Annie Murray and Mothercraft Essentials for a morning full of shopping, discussion and DIY. Each guest will blend their very own personalized fragrance with essential oils. You can also shop Lady Berman’s newest jewelry line, including her lava rock essential oil jewelry, and test clean beauty from Beauty Counter with Annie Murray.
Of course, there will be mimosa punch and light snacks!
Check it out —-> Modern Essentials & Mimosas Event.
Get a sneak peek at Rylee & Cru’s new Spring/Summer collection!
The Spring/Summer collection from Rylee & Cru launches February 27th at 11am CST at Half Pint Shop! Below are some sneak peeks of the collection, “Seaside.”
Here is what Half Pint Shop will be carrying:
You can see more sneaks here and shop here on February 27th!
All moms have a long list of titles: caretaker, lunch maker, nurse and human pillow, to name a few. Over three and a half years ago I added business owner to that list of titles. While I firmly believe taking the leap was a good step for me, it definitely took up whatever free time I did have.
Continue reading “How I Learned to Prioritize Self Care (and I’m a Better Mom For It)”
Here is a round-up of five of my favorites from this week:
- This sweater from Anthropologie. Yes, it’s 90 degrees out but I might just have to go back for it (and this one too).
- Adam Ellis’ Ghost Story. If you’ve been following my Instagram stories this week you may have seen my posts about the Dear David Twitter story. I’m obsessed. I’m freaked. And I vow to never read his updates in the dark alone ever again.
- What’s Your Mom Schedule? Love this post from Tubby Todd. When I was in the thick of it with a newborn I always wondered what others were doing.
- My BFF/cousin just had a baby! She’s across the country so I’m sending her some goodies from my favorite Clary Collection. Can’t wait to meet sweet Drew Clementine.
- This is the best thing to happen to Instagram in a long time.
Have a good weekend!
I had high hopes for school drop off this year in terms of having myself put together (goal: try my best to not look like I just rolled out of bed late and chased two kids and a dog around). But here we are in week three and it takes all I have to get everyone up and out the door on time. Below are some items that have been real MVP’s for me, if you’d like to see:
Continue reading “Mama Style: School Drop Off”