It’s been a hard week and I’m really looking forward to a quiet weekend with my family. We’re going apple picking and doing a major clean out of all of our junk drawers. Who knows what treasures we’ll find.
- Speaking of the above, this post is relevant. After the junk drawers I’m on to this project next.
- How to talk to your children about the tragedy in Las Vegas.
- I really need a reason to entertain so I can make these! So pretty and anything with bread and cheese gets my vote.
- Not only does this website make me want to jump on the next flight to Hawaii, but I’m obsessed with the branding.
- A month into school and Eyan and I both are feeling the lunch fatigue. I’m finding inspiration here.
Have a great weekend!