I don’t know about you, but this week has flown by! Hello almost weekend! We’ll be hitting up Applefest, one of my favorite Fall events in the city.
Here are some things I loved this week:
- Madewell is having a sale! Finally grabbed the fall boots I’ve been wanting.
- Sweet Jude refuses to take his Halloween costume off. It’s not even October yet! He even tries to wear it to bed. Usually I’m a DIY Halloween gal but his Cars obsession is real.
- Love it or hate it, it’s PSL season! Here’s the ultimate Chicago list.
- I made this for dinner the other night and it was a hit. Super easy to customize for everyone’s tastes too (more spice for Bill, just s&p for Jude, extra guac for Eyan). This is on the menu for next week.
- I can’t wait for this movie to come out.
Have a great weekend!